I have turned back again several times
I pretended not to know and laughed
Although I try to silently trick myself
Are you lost because you don't know how I feel?
I suddenly became scared of "I love you"
Because I'm not used to those words
I love you, I love you
I try yelling with my frozen lips to your back
I'm able to breathe under the same sky as you
So there's nothing more I could want
I don't know anything
so this growing love
only brings me pain
If I die from the pain, I'll still linger here
Although I won't be happy
And although I can't turn back, you're the one that I chose
I turn my head and hide my painful tears
I brush by that place again
Those words I couldn't say
Again I can't and leave
I'm at that place today again
One tear fills my whole heart
I hold the words, "I love you"
I try to ignore it
I pretend and walk away
But I turn away and beat my chest...
='(
#secretgarden
No comments:
Post a Comment